- Run a nut along threaded bar.
- Avoid a protruding shaft.
- Buy as a complete set.
- Ensure square drive adaptor included.
- Saves on buying deep sockets.
- Saves on buying ratchet ring spanners.
This drive system allows the shaft to pass through the centre of the socket. This solves the occasional problem of a lengthy protruding shaft and even allows you to ratchet a nut along a threaded bar. This also means you don't need to buy a duplicate set of deep sockets (which might not be deep enough anyway). These are physically identical to Ratchet Ring Spanners, so you won't need to waste cash on those either.