- Protect you from fuel & used oil.
- Protect you from brake & transmission fluids.
- Protect you from dust, dirt and grit.
- Look for EN 12477 or equivalent.
- Black gloves give the full serial killer effect.
- Always wear "eye-protection"/].
- You can wear "impact-protection"/] as well.
Gloves are available with varying degrees of protection from scrapes and light blows, to kevlar reinforcement which will lessen the damage from heavier blows and some crush injuries. Also vary in flame retardant properties and warmth in cold weather.